The Wandering Plan for 2018
I started and ended 2017 pretty well here…. the middle was a bit of a mess. I don’t want that to happen again. So here’s the plan and how I intend to stick to it.
- I’m committing to one post a week here. I may, at times, post more often, but the commitment is once a week.
- I’m scheduling craft, reading, and posting time every week. So I’ll have projects and books to post about.
- I’m setting up drafts for posts 3 months at a time. In most cases they’re just titles and a few notes bit they are ready and waiting.
And what will I be posting about?
- I’m bringing back the Spotlights
- I’ll be sharing my favorite authors and books
- I’ve set myself a goal to work on a crafting project every day and I’ll be posting updates on my progress
- The actual projects themselves… some calligraphy, iconography, weaving, sewing, costuming, needlework, bookbinding, crochet and other fiber arts… And who knows what else.
I’m planning on exploring a lot of the shadows in 2018 and recording what I discover. Come wander with me.